Sunday, January 23, 2011

President's Welcome

Hi, ladies!
I would first like to thank you all for visiting the Panhellenic Blog-we are always looking for support and interest in our community! Our Panhellenic community at KU has so much to offer. As president of the Panhellenic Association, I have come to see my decision to go through recruitment as one of the most important choices I have made in my time at KU.  From friendships to philanthropies to campus involvement, I believe that our community has more to offer than any other organization on campus.  I have met some of the most amazing women through my involvement in Greek Life both within my own sorority and throughout all of the Greek chapters.  If you or anyone you know is at all interested in finding out about how to join a sorority, I would strongly recommend you to check out our website, www.kupanhellenic.org, or contact our Vice President for Recruitment at pharecruitment@ku.edu to get information on getting involved!  Thanks for checking out our blog ☺
Fraternally,
Kelly Tankard
Panhellenic President

No comments:

Post a Comment